Name Changes and Gender Marker Designations

If you just need to change your name or your gender marker on your ID or a vital record, BaryLaw can help.

Name Change Applications and Orders
Applications for Change of Gender Designation and Orders
Assistance with Applying for ID Updates
Applications for vital records (birth certificates)

Please note that at present, BaryLaw only offers pro bono name and gender marker change services only through VEBA clinics. Find out about upcoming clinics in our blog.

© 2015 The Law Office of Bary W Hausrath, PLLC Contact Us